Hope we didn’t get your hopes up, but the Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent, will appear as himself on Sunday’s Simpsons’ episode ”Politically Inept With Homer Simpson” on FOX. In the episode, Ted plays a Republican candidate for president and Homer is his biggest supporter.
[photogallerylink id=50611 align=left] In 2007, Nugent debated The Simpsons producer Sam Simon on the ethics of hunting animals. The Nuge would later lend his voice to an over-the-phone appearance in the season 19 episode of The Simpsons, “I Don’t Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.” On the episode, an inmate named Dwight (played by Steve Buscemi) picks up a call that asks to vote no to the fictional Proposition 87, which bans crossbows in public schools. As part of his pre-recorded message, Nugent asks “If we outlaw crossbows in our public schools, who’s going to protect our children from charging elk?”.
Nugent is no stranger to any form of political activism. The pro-gun conservative has a history of backing Republican presidential nominees.
More on WNCX.com
- Sweet And Creamy Cole Slaw
- Weather Channel’s Live Video Photo-Bombed By City Bus
- Owners Jimmy And Dee Haslam Meet With Players In Effort To Figure Out How To Turn Browns Around
- Neil Young Plotting Tiny Surprise Concert ‘Somewhere in Canada’
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Slams Marilyn Manson Over Charles Manson Cover
- Tis The Season For Scams
- Eagles Announce 2018 Tour Dates
- Guns N’ Roses Plays Three-Song Tribute to AC/DC’s Malcolm Young
- The Daily Cut: Aerosmith “Walk This Way”
- Classic Rock Almanac November 21, 2017