Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- All Alone On Christmas
- Win Ann Wilson of Heart Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac December 16, 2017
- Win A Gift Certificate For Certified Angus Beef At Giant Eagle
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Foo Fighters, Kevin Hart & Leslie Jones Hug it Out in New ‘SNL’ Promo
- Christmas Decorations On Your Eyebrows
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- John Lennon On U.S. Postage Stamp
- Jeff Plate Talks With Slats About What He Really Wanted To Be When He Grew Up