Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac December 18, 2017
- Classic Rock Almanac December 17, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Chris V. & AC/DC!
- All Alone On Christmas
- Win Ann Wilson of Heart Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac December 16, 2017
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Foo Fighters, Kevin Hart & Leslie Jones Hug it Out in New ‘SNL’ Promo
- Christmas Decorations On Your Eyebrows
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show