[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- John Lennon On U.S. Postage Stamp
- Jeff Plate Talks With Slats About What He Really Wanted To Be When He Grew Up
- Browns Notes: Josh Gordon Explains ‘Disadvantaged’ Tweet, Laments Missed Penalty
- Classic Rock Almanac December 15, 2017
- Happy Birthday to former AC/DC Bassist Cliff Williams!
- Baby Brother Thinks Sister’s Wrestling Match Is A Real Fight
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Here’s What’s Coming To & Leaving Netflix In January