According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Classic Rock Almanac December 10, 2017
- PHOTOS: North Coast BeatleFest – Part 2
- PHOTOS: 2017 North Coast BeatleFest – Part 1
- Classic Rock Almanac December 9, 2017
- Alice Cooper Cast as King Herod in Live ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’
- Gregg Allman’s 70th Birthday Celebrated with ‘Song for Adam’ Video
- Steven Tyler Launches ‘Janie’s House’ Shelter for Abused Women
- Dead & Company Reschedule Shows After John Mayer’s Surgery
- Beatles Rare 45 Worth $15K
- The Daily Cut: The Beatles “Penny Lane”