The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Holiday Corn Flake Wreaths
- Beatles Rare 45 Worth $15K
- That Was Quick
- What Was Your Favorite Concert?
- New Hendrix Album 13 Tracks, 10 Of Which Have Never Been Heard
- Eagles Add More Tour Dates
- Package Thief Gets A Stinky Surprise
- Alex Lifeson Paints For Charity
- Robert Plant: No Reunion, No Book, No Spitting
- Meet Clementine The Pup