Rockin’ on the River is Northeast Ohio’s longest running and highest attended outdoor concert series now at BLACK RIVER LANDING, located one block East of Broadway in Downtown Lorain, Ohio.
The city of Lorain and the Port Authority have provided the most beautiful site right on the river for all to enjoy.
Rockin’ On The River brings in the best national, regional and local talent from classic rock to pop and a whole lot more. Add to that the best sound and light show available provided by Aggressive Sound! They are committed to insure you an experience that will keep you as a fan for many years to come.
Most concerts are Fridays with some special Saturday nights! There is even a Sunday show this year, July 3rd with FIREWORKS!
Food, Drinks, Vendors, Artisans…Plenty to do and see so come early, grab dinner and drinks with friends or bring the kids and have some family fun and enjoy 2 great bands along with everything else!
Please remember no coolers are allowed on the premises. No food or drinks are allowed to be brought in. We do enforce this rule and ask you to support our vendors.
Designated Motorcycle Parking
Rain or Shine
12 and under free
$5 admission unless noted
All events start at 5:30 PM and go until 11 PM
- Friday, June 3 – PHOTOS: Vicious Cycle (Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute) with special guest Shawn Perry & The Hazzard County Rebellion
- Friday, June 10 – PHOTOS: Zoso: The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience with Armstrong Bearcat Band
- Friday, June 17th – PHOTOS: The Purple Xperience (Prince Tribute Band led by Doctor Fink, former member of Prince and The Revolution) with That 80’s Band
- Saturday, June 18 – PHOTOS: 98.5 WNCX and Valu-Rooter present Michael Stanley and The Resonators with special guests Monica Robbins and the Whiskey Kings
- Friday, July 1 – PHOTOS: Disco Inferno with 1988
- Saturday, July 2 – PHOTOS: Wish You Were Here: The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd with Colin Dussault’s Blues Project
- Sunday, July 3 FIREWORKS – PHOTOS: Bruce In The U.S.A. (The world’s #1 tribute to Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band) with Victory Highway
- Friday, July 8-1964 The Tribute (Best Beatles Tribute on Earth as per Rolling Stone Magazine) with Cities and Coasts
- Friday, July 15th – PHOTOS: 7 Bridges: The Ultimate Eagles Experience with Harvest (Neil Young electric and acoustic tribute featuring members of Wish You Were Here)
- Saturday, July 16 – PHOTOS: Donnie Iris and The Cruisers with The Juke Hounds
- Friday, July 22 – PHOTOS: Absolute Journey Tribute with Faction
- Friday, August 5 – PHOTOS: Dirty Deeds: Xtreme AC/DC with The Attraxxion (Cleveland’s hottest 80’s)
- Friday, August 12 – Hollywood Nights: Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band tribute with 10 From 6 (Bad Company tribute)
- Saturday, August 13 – New Classic Rock All Stars featuring Mike Pinera of Iron Butterfly and Blues Image, Goldy McJohn of Steppenwolf, Albert Bouchard of Blue Oyster Cult, and Prescott Niles of The Knack with The Huckin Fillbillys-$5 advance/$10 door
- Friday, August 19 – Straight On (Heart tribute) with Invincible (Pat Benatar tribute)
- Saturday, August 20 – Space Oddity: David Brighton’s Tribute to David Bowie with Scarlet and The Harlots-$5 advance/$10 door
- Thursday, August 25 – PHOTOS: Edgar Winter Band
- Friday, August 26 – PHOTOS: Satisfaction: The International Rolling Stones Show with Jukebox Heroes
- Friday, September 2 – Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson tribute band with Velvet Shake
- Saturday, September 3 – PHOTOS: The Family Stone (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Funksters) with Mo Mojo
- Saturday, September 10 – Los Lonely Boys-$17 advance, $25 day of show
Season Passes are also available for $100 and include ALL 20 shows!