If you are headed into First Energy Stadium this Sunday for the Browns game – here’s some things you need to know.
In accordance with National Football League security guidelines, fans entering FirstEnergy Stadium will be screened for banned objects in two stages. First, there will be a bag and coat check, then a limited-body pat down. Please allow extra time for entering the Stadium and arrive early to avoid delays at Stadium gates. Your safety is our utmost priority.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Click Here for Prohibited Items
All fans entering FirtsEnergy Stadium will b e subject to screening by hand held metal detectors. In preparation for the screenings, please remove all metal objects from your pockets and hold them in your hands. Arrive at least 75 minutes early prior to kickoff to avoid possible delays.
NFL Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into stadiums, the Cleveland Browns have implemented NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into stadiums. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at Stadium plaza areas, Stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the Stadium:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into FirstEnergy Stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- Bags can be no larger than 4.5″ X 6.5″.
- Fans with medically necessary items can proceed to any of the Suite Entries.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. For more information, go to nfl.com/allclear.