Next time you use a portable potty, be careful. An Australian man was bitten by a poisonous spider for the second time this year when using the portable toilet on his job site.

Find out exactly how it happened here.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.5 WNCX

Albums Turning 40 In 2018
Get The New Radio.Com App
Concert Calendar

Listen Live