Robert Plant won’t reunite with Led Zeppelin, but he sure does sing a lot of their songs in his solo shows, a whopping 33%! He tours with The Sensational Space Shifters, and does most of those songs in the other 67%, but I wonder what songs makes the audience go wilder? Let’s see…

Full set list HERE

Okay, “Babe I’m Gonna Leave You” was written by Anne Bredon, and Zeppelin learned about it through Joan Baez’s version. But that is splitting hairs, I’m counting it.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.5 WNCX

Tickets On Sale Now: North Coast Vinyl & MemorabiliaFest - May 12, 2018
Albums Turning 40 In 2018
Get The New Radio.Com App

Listen Live